Wednesday 29 February 2012

The scent of a pixel friend.


I have a friend a thousand miles away
I haven't looked upon her face, never felt the way her hips sway
Although you might think its rather surreal
I feel a bond thats very very real

So I know you think Im mad
When I say Ive known her in my past
But for me it only matters that its true
Besides, I can smell her through and through

Can you smell  a pixel friend, yes her very scent?
Do you feel her honesty and intent?
Have you taken a moment to reflect
on the feeling, that buzz you get, when you connect?

Can you smell Innocence?
The first time you crushed your newborn to your face you did, the bouquet of life, thats intense.

Has the scent of Love lingered in your nose?
It has, its like the mountain meadow mulch, god knows.

How about Pure?
A winter night, when fresh moon light blossoms off Birch Trees, reflecting on a mountain stream,
When you cup it in your hands to drink, the scent is nothing baby,  but pure and clean.

Yeah, thats my friend! You think she isnt real?
So stand real close, get to know her, the scent of her she can't conceal.
Gunner ©

1 comment:

  1. I know this perfume...and sometimes it consumes my senses...

    ReplyDelete